-->

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Canvas Bags

I've been busy printing onto canvas bags to sell at the Showtime Stitches Etsy shop!


I cut my stencil from watercolour paper - a thick and durable paper great for multiple prints. Cutting the intricate detail at the bottom got very painful towards the end, but I am so happy with the results!

I am printing with these stencils onto high quality canvas bags, which are lightweight and great for shopping, carrying schoolbooks. They are easily folded up, to be stored in your handbag. I'll be posting soon to let you all know when they are ready - keep up to date by following Showtime Stitches on Bloglovin!


These bags will be available to buy at the Showtime Stitches Etsy shop very soon - hopefully by the end of next week! I may also start to sell prints of my designs, as posters - let me know in the comments if you would be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment