-->

Friday, 15 June 2012

Latest news

It's been a busy week!

I found out at the weekend that I've been allocated a craft stall at the N21 Festival for next Saturday 23rd June! With only two weeks to prepare everything, I've been designing, sewing, printing like crazy, but everything's coming together nicely and I'm very excited - so if anyone's in North London next weekend, come along and see the Showtime Stitches stall on Winchmore Hill Green from 10AM - I look forward to seeing you!

Have a sneak-peek at the Showtime Stitches canvas bags here: Canvas Bags Blog Post

For more information on the week-long festival and celebration of the N21 community, go to N21.net or see the Facebook page here.

Business cards have also been made - I kept mine simple, clear and concise, but with a flash of colour to catch the eye! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment