-->

Sunday, 24 June 2012

The N21 Festival

Hello to all our new followers from the N21 Festival! Follow us on Facebook for regular updates, or add us to your favourites. We're also on Bloglovin, and Pinterest!

NEWS: Our online shop is opening tomorrow! Yay!

What a fantastic day we had on Saturday! The Fancy Fayre was a huge success, incredibly busy and it was amazing to see such a community spirit - I can't wait 'til the next one!!!

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who organised the whole week of events. It must have been a very stressful and difficult job, but I am so grateful for everyone's hard work. Everything went so smoothly (despite the occasional rain shower!) and it was a great day for sellers and visitors alike. Also a massive thank you to my friends for hepling me out and keeping me company - couldn't have lasted all that time without you!!

 Take a look at a few photos of the Showtime Stitches stall...




No comments:

Post a Comment