-->

Saturday, 20 October 2012

A Very Exciting Project...


I'm so pleased to announce a very, very, very exciting project that I'm undertaking with The Forge Museum in Much Hadham!!!

I have been asked to recreate Tudor costumes, working from an incredible set of wall paintings dating from the 1570s. These amazing images were discovered under layers and layers of paint and wallpaper in the medieval part of the Forge Museum building that made up a 15th Century hall house.



I am impatient to get started on making the costumes! Here is the couple that I will be focussing on:


I will post updates on this project along the way, so keep checking back!

To see these wonderful paintings for yourself, visit The Much Hadham Forge Museum - please see their website or Facebook page for more information.

Image credit: by David Calvert, copyright Much Hadham Forge Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment