-->

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Showtime Stitches designs for the N21 Festival

A few weeks ago, I was asked by the N21 Festival team to design canvas bag for their St Nicholas Fair this December! I hope you like the design as much as I do - I had so much fun putting it together and I just can't wait to see the finished printed bags!!!

 

(St Nicholas Fair logo designed by Denise Ryan: http://www.denise-ryan.com/)
So keep the 8th of December free everyone, and come down to the St Nicholas Fair on Winchmore Hill Green, N21from 2-7PM. See you there! For more information go to www.n21.net .
 
If you are interested in having an illustration designed for your organisation, contact me, Megan, at showtimestitches @ gmail.com . I would love to work with you and create more fantastically fun and exciting prints!




No comments:

Post a Comment