-->

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Final Costume for Irma in "The Madwoman of Chaillot"

Our final presentation of the Consolidation and Collaboration project was this morning, and it went really well! This is the first time I have made a full costume, with hair and make-up, and it is so satisfying to see a complete and finished project. I cannot believe how quickly time has passed and that I have already finished my first year at LCF... I've learnt and developed so much over the last few months and it is safe to say my enthusiasm for costume has only gotten stronger!

So, here are the final photos of my Irma costume, and some group shots:



 

Irma: Costume by Megan Doyle, Hair and Make-Up by Robyn O'Reilly
Countess Aurelia: Costume by Tetiana Semenova, Hair and Make-Up by Caroline Shallow
Street Singer: Costume by Aurora Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment