-->

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Harry Potter Graphic Art @ The Coningsby Gallery

Today my day was packed full of exhibitions and visits - I started the day with a trip to Kew Gardens with a friend, then after a quick look round Kew Palace I headed to Goodge Street for the Harry Potter Graphic Art exhibition at the Coningsby Gallery. A whizz round there and I was off again, this time to the LCF BA Performance show at Factory 7, 13 Hearn Street in Shoreditch, before heading just up the road to Angel, Islington and the Business Design Centre for New Designers: Part 1!
 
I was literally obsessed with the Harry Potter series growing up, and to be honest, I still am! Any chance to relive the magic of the books and films, I'm there! The Coningsby Gallery has, for the past two weeks, played host to an exhibition of graphic art by design duo MinaLima who worked in the Art Department on the Harry Potter films, now producing limited edition prints of their iconic designs from their studio The Printorium.
 
I've booked my ticket to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour for late July, so this was the perfect warm-up before I dive into Harry Potter film set galore! This exhibition is open until tomorrow, 28th June 2013, so if you are in the area be sure to pop in and have a look around.
 
 
These images from the Coningsby Gallery website
 

No comments:

Post a Comment