-->

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Preview of the Tudor Costume Photoshoot with David Calvert

David Calvert, of David Calvert Photography in Much Hadham very kindly offered to photograph the finished Tudor dress that I recently created for the Much Hadham Forge Museum. David is a portrait photographer who has won over 50 awards and 5 national titles for his fantastic work, and I am so grateful that he was able to photograph my costume!

Here is a preview of yesterday's shoot!


I can't wait to see the final photos from our session, and for you to see all of the finished costume, front and back. David captured the detail of the fabrics and embroidery detail so well, I'm in awe!

To see more of David's photography, have a look at his website: www.calvert.biz/

And if you'd like to read about the creation of this costume, here are the posts to have a look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment